Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thrift store Thursday

So Thrift Store Thursday will be where I showcase my AG brand goodies, my re-purposed items, or anything else doll sized, that I find at our local thrift store. I am very lucky to have such nice, large thrift stores close to me, I haven't gone into one yet and not bought an AG goodie (knock on wood)
These are girl sized bitty baby outfits, I bought all of these in the last 2 weeks of December, they were all 1/2 price so I didn't pay more than $2 for any of them. We have the bitty dress in all of them but evergreen and purple meet (they now get added to the list). Now if my DD3 would just give a darn about her bitty then this would be really fun.

1 comment:

  1. How neat! I have always had terrible luck with finding AG things in thrift stores.

    ReplyDelete