Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bitty lot arrived today!

Big Smoochies to the phantom UPS guy who left a giant box on my front porch. Another smoochie to a fast ebay shipper! Here is my new bitty and her goodies.
Bouncy seat, starter kit (missing blue pants, book, & bottle - I can deal) bows & bunnies (on the list) and Little Sweetie set (also on list!) and some jammies for my DD3.
She has eyelashes that curl just a little, I named her Sadie

Gemma is my PC bitty on the left and Sadie is on the right.


The girls are all settled into the nursery. The nursery is a tiny little space next to my desk and the dollhouse in the doll room. The doors you see lead out into a little landing (almost a small loft-been thinking of making that the nursery) at the top of my stairs. I am pretty happy with this lot even if it wasn't planned.
Tomorrow comes Thrift Store Thursday where I showcase my AG goodies or repurposed goodies I find at the thrift store (my new obsession!)



No comments:

Post a Comment